Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Lit Up


While I was taking a some pictures of the Bug inside the warehouse a few days ago, I snapped off a few shots of the interior as well. The lighting was kinda cool and I knew I could do some neat effects with the pictures in photoshop. Here's a shot showing the instruments all lit up. There's just something neat and clean about the early VW Beetle dash that I love. Simpler times maybe. The tachometer, although kinda silly in a 40 hp Bug, gives the interior a little touch of attitude. The Scat Drag Fast shifter with reverse lockout helps with that too but you really can't make it out in this pic. Nice to have them already with the car since I will be putting in a healthier motor later.

Anyways, enjoy the photo. Now go out and drive your aircooled V-Dub....don't have one? Go get one or get in one!

No comments:

Post a Comment